RURAL BUS TOUR
(This service is currently unavailable)
FROM Bustling city lights to the beautiful scenery and serenity of the Dublin Mountains.
Tour Tickets - €10 pp Return
This route is operated independently by Express Bus.
DEPARTURE HOTEL ADDRESS
18.20 hrs - Gresham Hotel (O'Connell Street)
18.30 hrs - Opposite the Westin Hotel (Westmoreland Street)
18.35 hrs - Shelbourne Hotel 27 St Stephen's Green
18.45 hrs - Merrion Hotel (Upper Merrion Street)
18.50 hrs – The Clayton Hotel (Burlington Road)
19.00 hrs - Radisson SAS Stillorgan (Stillorgan Road)
19.05 hrs – Talbot Hotel (Stillorgan Road)
19.15 hrs - The Clayton Hotel (Central Park, Sandyford)
19.30 hrs - Johnnie Fox's Pub (Glencullen Crossroads)
- Tickets are available from the driver and at most pick-up hotels.
- Bus leaves at 23:00hrs Sunday - Thursday incls & strictly 15 mins after last orders on Friday & Saturday nights.
- Please see bus guide, details and advice below to avoid missing your seat and tour up to Johnnie Fox's.
Please book your seat(s) and hotel pick-up point with the provider directly, ideally 24 hours in advance to avoid dissapointment.
- This bus service is owned and operated by an independent company (Express Bus) and available nightly for the benefit of the patrons of Johnnie Fox's Pub.
- When booking your table at Johnnie Fox's, be it for dinner, or for the Hooley Night (dinner and show), it is highly recommended that you reserve your bus seat then also, either online, or by telephone using the above contact details. All confirmed advanced booked bus seats will be guaranteed by Express Bus.
- Please ensure you state your chosen hotel pick-up point. This is a very popular tour with the patrons of Johnnie Fox's, especially on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights and often requires two or more buses to be put on the route in busy seasonal periods. Therefore all logistical management is handled directly by the bus operator who is in direct communications with Johnnie Fox's on each run.
We would like to extend a warm welcome to all our guests and invite them to a most memorable experience.